The interview, that moment that can make or break a candidates likelihood of gaining employment. Chances are, if you've made it this far in the hiring process, you're resume and experience are up to par for the job. Interviews are a pivotal step in the hiring process, especially in sales – the position that involves the most patience, cold calling, and rejection. I know what you're thinking, that's a lot of pressure! Well have no fear, to ease the tension we came up with five questions you should be prepared to answer in a sales interview.
- What are your strengths & weaknesses?
- How do you feel about rejection?
- How did you increase revenue at your last job? How can you increase ours?
- What does our company do?
- Give me three traits of a successful salesperson.
Know yourself and know the company you're interviewing for to show that you not only want the job, but are a good fit for the company.